There were two young boys who grew up with an alcoholic father, years later the men were interviewed and the one Son was an alcoholic just like his father and the other a successful businessman with a great family and he didn’t drink alcohol at all. When they were both asked how they ended up in their respective situations, both answered : “I learned from my Father.”
The fact of the matter is that you should not let your circumstances define you, you should learn from it and make a choice and follow your heart. You cannot blame the world for everything that is wrong in your life, you only have yourself to blame.
Do you want to change?
- Drop the past – Keep the lesson
- Drop the word HATE and focus on what you LOVE
- Drop the idea that you need to be perfect
- Drop negativity, especially towards yourself
- Drop being a people pleaser
- Drop Gossip and Judgement
- Drop people who put you down
- Drop anger
- Drop comparing yourself to others
- Drop Regret and believe that everything happens for a reason
Most importantly in all of the above :
Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.